Cardiologists in Sun City Center, Florida
Our Heart and Vascular Center helps patients with cardiovascular diseases. We offer the latest technology to diagnose and manage cardiovascular diseases, such as congestive heart failure and other acute and chronic heart conditions.
For information on our Heart and Vascular Center, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (888) 685-1595.
Our Cardiac Cath Lab services
Our Cardiac Cath Lab offers state-of-the-art equipment for the diagnosis and interventional treatment of heart conditions.
We also perform modern surgical treatments.
Our Cardiac Cath Lab offers the following:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
- Carotid stenting
- Coronary angiography
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) insertion
- Invasive cardiac services
- Loop recorders
- Non-invasive cardiac services
- Nuclear cardiology
- Pacemaker insertion
- Peripheral angiography
- Peripheral vascular diagnostics and interventions
- Stress testing
- Tilt table testing
- Transesophageal echocardiography
Heart attack care
As an Advanced Primary Stroke Center as designated by The Joint Commission, we offer advanced stroke care when you need it most. If you notice that you or a loved one is showing signs of stroke, call 911 immediately.
Heart disease prevention
Living a heart healthy lifestyle can help prevent heart disease and the health conditions associated with it. Some tips to avoid heart disease include:
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco.
- Exercise for 30 minutes most days of the week.
- Eat a heart healthy diet.
If you would like a free Heart Healthy Cookbook, call us at (813) 634-0172.