At the Center for Joint and Spine Care at South Bay Hospital we help patients who are suffering from joint pain, arthritis, back pain and injury.
Our experienced orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedic certified nurses (ONC), physical therapists, radiologists and occupational therapists, provide a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to your treatment.
South Bay Hospital has been Certified in Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement by The Joint Commission.
- Joint Replacement Surgery - including Hip Resurfacing and Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Anterior Approach Hip Replacement
- Repair of Fractures
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Small Bone and Joint Repairs
- Repairs of Tendons and Nerves
- Repair of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Fusion
Our new Center for Joint and Spine offers a relaxed environment, conducive to healing that includes:
- Private and newly remodeled patient rooms
- Flat screen televisions
- Experienced orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons
- Nurses certified in orthopedics (National Association of Orthopedic Nurses)
- Preoperative education classes
New Minimally Invasive Procedure- Anterior Approach Hip Replacement
South Bay Hospital now offers a new and proven technique to minimize pain and recovery time for hip replacement surgery. The Anterior Approach Hip Replacement uses a muscle sparing approach that allows the surgeon to replace the hip joint without detaching any muscles or tendons from the bone.
The Anterior Approach Hip Replacement has many benefits over conventional treatment options:
- Smaller incision creating reduced pain
- Shorter hospital stay
- Faster rehabilitation
- Earlier return to daily activities
- Lower risk of dislocation
Pre-Op Joint Replacement Class
South Bay Hospital is pleased to offer this informative class on a monthly basis. Learn more about your hip or knee replacement procedure and openly discuss pre/post-op concerns with licensed clinicians.
For more information or to register for a class, please call 1-888-685-1595. View our class calendar now.
Free Physician Referral
For a referral to one of our specialists, please use our online physician directory or call our free referral specialists at (888) 685-1595.