Medical Staff Orientation
The team of physicians at South Bay Hospital is committed to providing patient centered, evidence based care. It is important that physicians understand and adhere to:
- Patient safety practices
- Infection control guidelines
- Core measure guidelines
- Medical record documentation requirements
Please take a moment to review the Medical Staff Orientation Book and Professional Practice Evaluation Policy.
- Medical Staff Bylaws
- Medical Staff Orientation Book
- Professional Practice Evaluation Policy
- Physician Inpatient Core Measures Tip Card
hCare Clinician Portal
We are excited to announce the launch of our hCare Clinician Portal. The hCare Portal provides a single electronic access point for physicians to view patient information, clinical data, and clinical information systems through a user-friendly, intuitive interface. You can access the hCare Portal via Simplified Remote Access, or hCare Access (VDI) reducing the number of usernames and passwords that you need to remember. Through either of these secure remote solutions you will be able to access your clinical patient data from any internet enabled location.
- Remote Gateway (with token)
Every HCA West Florida Hospital has a Physician Support Coordinator to assist you with:
- Accessing your patient information while at the hospital or remotely from your office or home.
- Sign up for Electronic Signature – this allows you to sign your dictated reports from outside of the hospital.
Physician Support Coordinator
Tel: (813) 789-2011 | Email
HCA CodeReady is a public site for sharing information with employees, physicians, and the community in the event of a major incident or disaster. In the event of a major emergency, information and advisories regarding disaster response or relief efforts affecting any HCA facilities will be posted for employees, staff, and community members as necessary.