Volunteers play a very important role at South Bay Hospital by helping us to provide high quality, cost effective healthcare to the South Bay Hospital community. They do this a number of ways:
- Complimenting and expanding the services provided by our staff.
- Providing supplemental services which contribute to patient care and satisfaction.
- Assisting non-patient care departments with clerical support.
- Helping to spread the word about the good things happening at South Bay Hospital.
Most volunteers would agree you get back far more than you give. Men and women, age 18 and older, are invited to join South Bay Hospital's team of talented and dedicated volunteers. Teens age 14 - 17 can join our volunteen program.
We Match Your Interests and Skills
Whether you volunteer to assist patients and families, or answer the telephone, you'll serve in an area that matches your interests, talents and skills.
If you would like to join our team, call Volunteer Services at 634-0187 or e-mail us.
- Download Volunteer Application (PDF - 880 KB)
Specific Volunteer Opportunties
- Volunteer Opportunities Application (PDF - 105 KB)